DoWhatChaWant Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I was banned because i didnt knew who did steal my stuff

2 posters

Go down

I was banned because i didnt knew who did steal my stuff Empty I was banned because i didnt knew who did steal my stuff

Post by SacredUnder Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:59 pm

I was playing and each day there was something dissapearing but not in my best friend room so we thinked he did it all so me and zeule had revenge and were stealing his stuff but then he asked a mod to help him and then he checked that it was me and zeule so we both got banned and then he checked my room and someone had stolen my stuff so i was banned for more than 2 days but zeule was somehow banned for one day and then my friend explained if i get my stuff greifed ask a mod or admin and he will fix it so ive got a lesson always ask a admin or a mod to help you not have a revenge... And please give me another chance if you can please this is the best server ive played so far Crying or Very sad

Last edited by SacredUnder on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unfinished)

SacredUnder

Back to top Go down

I was banned because i didnt knew who did steal my stuff Empty Re: I was banned because i didnt knew who did steal my stuff

Post by cjfgfg172 Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:33 pm

What was the Mod's name?

cjfgfg172

Back to top Go down